Gillette SP-620 Standby Generator
- All generator sets are USA prototype built and thoroughly tested. Production models are USA factory built and 100% load tested.
- All generator sets meet NFPA-110. Level 1, when equipped with the necessary accessories and installed per NFPA standards.
- All generators are UL-1446 certified, and UL-2200 certified.
- Solid state, frequency compensated voltage regulation is standard.
- Electronic engine governor for precise isochronous frequency regulation.
- DEEP SEA 7420 digital controller allows programming to basic engine functions in the field. Controller has stop-manual-auto mode and engine shutdowns, signaled by full text LCD indicators.
- Heavy Duty 100%-125% rated Circuit Breaker is standard on all gen-sets.
- All generator set control systems components and accessories provide a 1-year limited warranty at time of initial start-up. Generators and engines are governed by separate warranties.
- “OPEN” Generator Sets: There is no enclosure, so gen-set must be placed within a weather protected area, un-inhabited by humans or animals, with proper ventilation. Silencer is not supplied, as installation requirements are not known. However, this item is available as optional equipment.
- “LEVEL 2” Aluminum Housing: Full weather protection and superior sound attenuation for specific low noise applications. Critical grade silencer is standard.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.